BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Beliefs

I believe... smiling through the tears is often the best therapy.

I believe… If you really want to know who your friends really are and whom you should be hanging around with, all you have to do is follow this simple test. Whenever you’ve just finished spending time with a particular person, ask yourself, Do I feel better or worse that I did before? No long explanation, no equivocations. No excuses. Just better or worse. Then tally up the results, and pretty soon everything will begin to seem very clear.

I believe… caring is not what a powerful person gives to a weaker one. Caring is a matter of being there... lamenting right along with the one who laments.

I believe… in the end, karma will be a bigger bitch than I could ever be.

I believe… There’s a little truth behind every just kidding -A little curiosity behind every just wondering -A little knowledge behind every I don’t know -& a little emotion behind every I don’t care

I believe… there comes a time in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past. There's a reason they didn't make it to your future.

I believe… forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could be different.

I believe… love is what you go through with someone.

I believe… laughter is great medicine. And it burns calories!

I believe… I should seek to be kind when I am angry.

I believe… Chick-fil-a is the best restaurant ever

I believe… holding anger is a poison, it eats you from the inside. We think that by hating someone we hurt them, but hatred is a curved blade... and the harm we do to others, we also do to ourselves.

I believe… sometimes you cannot believe what you see, you have to believe what you feel. And if you are ever going to have other people trust you, you must feel that you can trust them, too - even when you're in the dark. Even when you're falling.

I believe…. God will never deny you of a blessing, only to give you something better.

I believe… when God closes a door on our plans He's is really rescuing us from going the wrong way.

I believe… as followers of God, you & I have a huge asset. We know everything is going to turn out alright.

I believe… we extinguish our fears with the waterfall of worship, choosing to gaze at God, not our dreads.

I believe… in Jesus.

I believe… the Bible is true.

I believe… in marriage and not in weddings.

I believe… baseball should only be five innings.

I believe… you should always RSVP.

I believe… in miracles.

I believe… in truth but I haven't seen it in a long time.

I believe… hot chocolate is a better choice than coffee.

I believe… in the power of retail therapy.

I believe… every boy has the power to hurt you and most will.

I believe… in bargains.

I believe… I'm difficult- probably too difficult.

I believe… I love you is overly used and rarely meant.

I believe… a man should always woo the woman.

I believe… in the power of a good laugh.

I believe… I'm not perfect but I want you to think that I am.

I believe… it is possible to be swept off your feet.

I believe… in hearing I'm beautiful rather than I'm hot.

I believe… every American should vote.

I believe… in slow dancing.

I believe… in growing old with my soul mate.

I believe… most people only mean they'll love their spouse in the good times- few actually mean the bad times too.

I believe… in bubble baths.

I believe… much of my life is filled with regrets.

I also believe… every regret is a life lesson.

I believe… the South is the greatest place to live.

I believe… in second chances.

I believe… cuddling is an experience that is often taken for granted.

I believe… we're (as in our society) raising a generation of entitled brats.

I believe… Jesus saves you; church doesn’t.

I believe… I'm addicted to the internet.

I believe… life is full of curve balls.

I believe… that once I start to get life figured out, I realize I don't have a clue.

I believe… worship shouldn't be a means of refocusing myself on Jesus, but a time to celebrate how real He has been in my life all week.

I believe… rain makes my heart happy

I believe… people are inherently good, not inherently evil

I believe… sometimes bad things falls apart so better things can fall together.

I believe… in miracles

I believe… in Amazing Grace

I believe… true friendship isn't about being there when it's convenient; it's about being there when it's not.

I believe… someday someone will walk into your life and show you why it never worked with anyone else.

I believe… you don't know what you're alive for, until you know what you'd die for.

I believe… As we grow up, we learn that the one person who wasn’t suppose to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken, probably more then once, and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend and you might even fall in love with them. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing so fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love.

I believe… everything that is worthwhile in life is scary. Choosing a school, choosing a career, getting married, having kids-- all of those things are scary. If it is not fearful, it is not worthwhile.

I believe… one is taught by experience to put a premium on those few people who can appreciate you for what you are.

I believe… there have been lots of ups and downs, but ultimately, at the end of the day, that's what makes you who you are. We all know how to laugh, we all know how to cry, and we all know how to love back. We all know heartbreak, but the world keeps moving, and we keep moving along with it. And everything we experience helps us realize how beautiful life really is.

I believe… that good-byes will always hurt, pictures never replace being there, memories, good or bad, will bring tears, and words can never replace feelings.

I believe… every minute you spend mad or upset is a minute of happiness that you'll never get back.

I believe… live for today, because God holds all your tomorrows.

I believe… when you get to your wit's end, you'll find God lives there.

I believe… peace is seeing a sunset and knowing Who to thank.

I believe… the task ahead of us is never as great as the Power behind us.

I believe… the Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not protect you.

I believe… you can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him.

I believe… I choose to live my life for Him because He chose to give His life for me.

I believe… if you woke up breathing, congratulations! You have another chance!

I believe… you just have to go after what you want and if it doesn't want you back then so be it...it doesn't deserve you anyways.

I believe… just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

I believe… eventually all of the pieces fall in to place. So until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment and know that everything happens for a reason.

I believe… love is allowing someone to break your heart but trusting them not to.

I believe… there's a choice you have to make in everything you do. You must always keep in mind that the choice you make in the end makes you.

I believe… if life gives you lemons, make lemonade, and find the person who's life gave them vodka and throw a party.

I believe… maybe the past is like an anchor holding us back. Maybe you have to let go of who you were to become who you will be.

I believe… today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday.

I believe… the truth of God's love is not that he allows bad things to happen to us. It is His promise that He will be right there with us, when they do.

I believe… one day you're going to wake up and realize how much you truly love her and when that day comes, she'll be waking up next to the guy who already knew.

I believe… God chooses what we go through; we choose how we go through it.

I believe… God doesn't give you the people you want. Instead He gives you the people you need. To teach you, to hurt you, to love you and to make you exactly the way you're meant to be.


I believe … That just because two people argue, it doesn’t mean they don’t love each other. And just because they don’t argue, it doesn’t mean they do love each other.

I believe… Texas Tech is the best school ever

I believe… if I am kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. I should still be kind.

I believe… If I find true serenity and happiness, some people may be jealous. I should be happy anyway.

I believe… the good I do today, people will often forget by tomorrow. I should seek to do good anyway.

I believe… don’t make someone your priority when you're only their option.

I believe… you'll never leave where you are, until you decide were you would rather be.

I believe… anything worth having is worth working hard for

I believe… if love isn’t worth waiting for, it isn’t worth having

I believe… you never know what happiness a simple act of kindness will bring about.

I believe… nobody can give us a better life but ourselves, if you wait for someone to make you happy you will never be

I believe… I could give the world the best I have, and it may never be enough. I should give the best I have anyway.

I believe… that we don’t have to change friends if we understand that friends change.

I believe… if you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies. That should not determine the amount of success you have.

I believe… after awhile, you learn the subtle difference in holding a hand and chaining a soul.

I believe… love doesn’t mean leaning

I believe… company doesn’t always mean security and no loneliness.

I believe… kisses aren’t contracts and presents aren’t promises.

I believe… I have the best friends in the world.

I believe… even sunshine burns if you get too much of it.

I believe… in decorating my own soul instead of waiting for someone to bring me flowers.

I believe … that no matter how good a friend is, they’re going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.

I believe… in true love.

I believe… good things come to those who wait.

I believe… God is still making me into the woman HE wants me to be.

I believe… sometimes parents forget that they are an example.

I believe…. that true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.

I believe …. that you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.

I believe… when you spend years building something, someone could destroy it overnight. Build anyway.

I believe… children don’t realize how much they can hurt their own parents.

I believe…. no matter what, 99% of the time, parents really do want what is best for their children.

I believe…. that being lonely can’t possibly last forever.

I believe…. in my darkest hour, I have the most strength.

I believe…. one day, I’ll run out of tears to cry over ignorant boys. At that time, I will have met the man I’m going to spend the rest of my life with.

I believe… parents should never stay married for the sake of their children.

I believe… karma is a *itch! What comes around goes around.

I believe…. I will be an amazing mom one day, but I’ll never be able to be as good as my own mother. I’m okay with this.

I believe ….. that it’s taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.

I believe….. that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.

I believe …. that you can keep going long after you think you can’t.

I believe ….. that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.

I believe… my dad might not have been around every weekend growing up, but you’ll never find a better father.

I believe …. that either you control your attitude or it controls you.

I believe…. if a guy has no basic manners (opening the door before me, paying for dinner), we shouldn’t be dating.

I believe… my worth is not found in my wallet, my home or my family. It is in Christ alone.

I believe… phonetics is annoying

I believe… I shouldn’t worry about the world ending today; It’s already tomorrow in Australia.

I believe… I couldn’t live without Diet Coke or Sprees.

I believe… you don’t have to be the Dalai Lama, but contentment makes women beautiful.

I believe… sometimes we build up walls just to see who cares enough to knock them down

I believe…. I couldn’t live without my cell phone.

I believe… Loving should be fun and self improving, not self reducing and servile.

I believe… there are a hundred paths through the world that are easier than loving.

I believe… “if it were easy, anyone could do it”. (Courtesy of my Dad)

I believe… in three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on.

I believe…. sometimes it's the things that you can't do, that bring out the brilliance of what you can!

I believe… if love isn’t worth waiting for, it’s not worth having.

I believe… my parents are the two most selfless people on the planet

I believe… everything is alright in the end. If it’s not alright, it’s not the end.

I believe… no one can promise they’ll never hurt you, because at one time or another they will

I believe… there will never be a day so bad that you aren't worthy of God's grace, but there will also never be a day so good that you are not in need of God's grace.

I believe…. the best way to end a terrible day is to have a good long cry. Followed by a bubble bath and a Fuzzy Navel (the drink).

I believe… love is what we were born with. Fear is what we learned here.

I believe… no man is worth a woman's tears; the only one who is, will never make her cry.

I believe… money is extremely overrated these days.

I believe… if the person you “love” (notice the snotty quotation marks around that) cannot freely spend his days thinking about you and being with you, it’s not real love.

I believe… flip flops go with everything.

I believe… God is writing my love story.

I believe… love is not a feeling; it is a decision.

I believe…. I should seek to understand before being understood.

I believe… what is true about me is what GOD says about me

I believe… love ALWAYS wins.

I believe… its true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives

I believe… giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they'll love you back

I believe… in finding someone who makes your heart smile

I believe… the brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past. You can't go on in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches

I believe… that knowing is better than wondering, that waking is better than sleeping, and even the biggest failure, even the worst, beat the hell out of never trying.

I believe… life comes without guarantees. Expect that smiling will brighten your face, laughing will enhance your eyes, and love will change your life

I believe… you can only depend on God, everyone else will let you down in some way.

I believe… you might be his first, his last, or his only...he's loved before; he will love again. But if he loves you now, what else matters?

I believe… worry never empties tomorrow of its sorrow, but it does empty it of its strength

I believe… children should not be allowed on reality TV.

I believe… a girl should hide her heart in that of the Lord, so a man must go to there to find it.

I believe ….. that heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.

I believe…. Sadie Jane is the cutest Chi-Weenie ever.

I believe… its amazing how one person, in any one moment in time, can completely change your life.

I believe… I will never heal right if I keep pulling out the sutures.

I believe… life comes without guarantees.

I believe… we will serve God's purpose no matter what. But, it will matter to us if we serve him like John the Baptist or like Judas.

I believe… for as much as awesomeness as there is at Tech, there is an equal and opposite of awesomeness at UT, A&M and OU

I believe… compassion isn’t simply opening a spigot and coating everything in a tready, all purpose goo. It requires a gut hunch that whatever I do unto others, I do unto myself.

I believe…. selfish people suck the life out of you every single time

I believe… the expected is just the beginning; the unexpected is what changes our lives

I believe… being frustrated sucks

I believe… sometimes the things we hold on to the most are the things that God himself is trying to take away from us.

I believe… he doesn’t have to love your CD collection. He doesn’t have to love your shoes. But any good, mature guy better make an attempt to love your friends and family—especially when they’re great.

I believe… not being able to blow my nose makes me a certifiable freak.

I believe… sometimes choosing not to care is really the worst thing I can do.

I believe… my Mom is the champion of “How To Convince Emily Not To Jump Off A Cliff”

I believe…. my blog is a GREAT outlet for me.

I believe… love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build until the end.

I believe… I have the best family in the entire world.

I believe…. that money is a lousy way of keeping score.

I believe…people are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered. I should forgive them anyway.

I believe….. that my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time.

I believe… it's painful when life hits us at our seemingly lowest point, but look behind you and see how far hope has gotten you

I believe… one should never threaten to leave the one you love, unless you know that you can live without them.

I believe… You haven't found the right person if you can live with them; you've found the right person if you can't live without them.

I believe… when it comes down to it, there are only 3 questions to ask yourself: when, where and how. The who and why are beyond your control.

I believe… You are never given a dream without being given the power to make it true.

I believe… happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have.

I believe… it's impossible to find someone who will never hurt you, so go for the one who's worth all the pain.

I believe… someone should sue Disney for planting the ideas in little kids’ heads that every girl has a prince and everything ends up happily ever after.

I believe… if you don’t run fast into Satan, you are probably running in the same direction.

I believe… mercy is not getting what we deserve; grace is getting what we don't deserve.

I believe… the only people you need in your life are the ones that prove they need you in theirs.

I believe… no matter where you are or what the weather is...always bring your own sunshine.

I believe… if all else fails, look cute.

I believe… God gives us crosses in this life, so that we may wear crowns in the next.

I believe… I want to be remembered as the girl who always smiles even when her heart is broken. And the one that could always brighten up your day even if she couldn't brighten up her own.

I believe… friendship isn't about who you knew the longest. It's about who never left your side.

I believe… eventually one of 2 things will happen...either he'll realize you're worth it, or you'll realize he's not...

I believe… love comes to those who still believe although they have been disappointed...to those who still trust although they have been betrayed...and to those who still love although they have been hurt before.

I believe… A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.

I believe… God may not do what you want, but he will do what is right....and best. He's the Father of forward motion. Trust him. He will get you home. And the trials of the trip will be lost in the joys of the feast.

I believe… you don't realize how much you care about someone until they don't care about you.

I believe….. that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you’re down will be the ones to help you get back up.

I believe……. that sometimes when I’m angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn’t give me the right to be cruel.

I believe… He had no tears for His own grief, but sweat drops of blood for mine.

I believe… contentment is not the fulfillment of what you want, but the realization of what you already have.

I believe… what is important is that we never stop believing we can have a new beginning. But it's also important to remember that amidst all the crap are a few things really worth holding onto.

I believe… Just because something good ends doesn't mean something better won't begin.

I believe… there are things we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.

I believe… you will eventually lose someone you love and love someone you never thought you'd find. People are going to hate you, love you, love to hate you, and hate to love you. But the ones that mean the most will always be there.

I believe… there is a place in Heaven reserved only for me. I can’t wait to get there.

I believe….. that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you’ve had and what you’ve learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you’ve celebrated.

I believe….. that it isn’t always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.

I believe… everything I’m not made me everything I am

I believe… you were made by God and for God, and until you understand that, life will never make sense.

I believe… when you love, there's no such thing as loving a little, but loving all the way. Love may not ask you to give up your life, but it will require lots of sacrifices.

I believe… A good friend will comfort you when he rejects you, but a best friend will go up to him and say, “It’s because you’re gay, isn’t it?”

I believe… how you treat the Creation reflects how you feel about the Creator.

I believe…… that no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn’t stop for your grief.

I believe…… that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for whom we become.

I believe… that one day I will be blissfully happy again.

I believe… in trusting my instincts. They have yet to steer me wrong.

I believe… people may not remember exactly what you did, or what you said, but they will always remember the way you made them feel.

I believe … that you shouldn’t be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever.

I believe … two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.

I believe… my crock pot can cook up some amazing food.

I believe… everything happens for a reason.

I believe…. in true love.

I believe…. forgiveness is easier than holding a grudge.

I believe… in not blaming myself for the choices other people make.

I believe… even though people choose to share their opinion with me (good or bad), I don’t have to believe it.

I believe… I have no room for meanness in my life.

I believe… past relationship failures will not predict my success in future relationships.

I believe…. past experiences don’t make me who I am. I change every single day.

I believe… the grace of God is enough. End of story.

I believe… Grey’s Anatomy is the best show ever.

I believe… Elisabeth Hasselbeck is the best thing to ever happen to The View.

I believe… Oprah flaunts her wealth way too often.

I believe… that your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don’t even know you.

I believe…… that even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you - you will find the strength to help.

I believe… I will probably never move out of Texas (unless I win the lottery and buy a penthouse on 5th avenue in New York City).

I believe… The Little Couple are adorable.

I believe… it would be scary if Sadiekins could talk; she’s heard stuff no one else in the world knows. No, I’m not a freak, but sometimes its nice to talk to someone who you KNOW beyond the shadow of a doubt will not and can not tell anyone else.

I believe… guns can be extremely scary, but they don’t have to be.

I believe… God is, in fact, in the school system. I pray every single time as the teacher hands out a test/quiz/etc. Maybe not in the traditional sense, but God is there. And I wouldn’t have it any other way.

I believe… it is a distinct and rare honor to be a life long American.

I believe… it does no one any good to lie to others about the reality of our lives.

I believe… we do ourselves and our fellow man good when we share the truth about life's hard times, even if it hurts

I believe… submission is not about being a doormat.

I believe… there is no such thing as a “trustee prisoner”

I believe… it is of paramount importance for us to love, respect and forgive our partners even when they are not doing the same for us.

I believe… forgiveness (or unforgiveness) is a choice

I believe… people need love the most when they seem to deserve it the least.

I believe… I waited way too long to get out of that abusive relationship. I deserve so much better.

I believe…… those credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.

I believe ….. that the people you care about most in life are taken from you too soon.

I believe… fate determines who walks into your life. You decide who you let walk out, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

I believe… I would rather have three minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special.

I believe… sometimes the things we hold on to the most are the things that God himself is trying to take away from us.

I believe… we have to make our own mistakes to learn our own lessons

I believe… whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right.

I believe… people need love the most when we deserve it the least.

I believe… Grey’s Anatomy is the best show ever

I believe… Celine Dion is amazing. I’m her biggest fan.

I believe… country music is the best.

I believe… Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

I believe… the brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past. You can't go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches

I believe… everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.

I believe…. the happiest people don’t necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.

0 comments: