BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

My Bucket List

No, I have no desire to die any time soon. My life is fully and wonderful and it's hard for me to express how blessed I feel. That being said, I do have a bucket list. For anyone who doesn't know, it's a list of things I want to do before I die (kick the bucket).

I suspect that this list with grow as time goes on, but here's my start for now.

**View a Ellen show live
**Become a mom
**Graduate college
**Be truly happy in a job
**Swim with dolphins
**Go on a cruise
**Make a difference in someone’s life
**Go to a high profile celebrity awards show
**Look in the mirror and find myself truly beautiful; (Even with no makeup and pajamas)
**Get pregnant and have a successful pregnancy
**Go to Greece
**Take my mom on an all expense paid (by me) trip to a place of her choice
**Buy tickets and take my sister to a Bon Jovi concert
**Buy my dad a brand new truck
**Feel completely relaxed
**Do something I told myself I couldn't do
**Train for a marathon
**Successfully run a marathon
**See a falling star and make a wish
**Be able to pray for myself without feeling selfish or guilty
**Go to the Olympics
**Change someone’s life
**Make a difference to someone
**Lead at least one person to Jesus
**See a taping of the Oprah show live
**Complete three random acts of kindness
**Marry the love of my life
**Have a healthy baby
**Watch my child graduate from high school and college, get married, and have my grandkids
**Kiss under the Eiffel Tower
**Renew my wedding vows to my husband
**Run away from the obligations and relive my inner child for a day
**Pay off all debt
**Save $100,000
**Make my goal weight
**Learn to drive a stick shift engine
**Learn to knit
**Celebrate my 25th anniversary
**Celebrate my 50th anniversary
**Read the Bible from cover-to-cover
**Visit the Holy Land
**Form a prayer group
**Celebrate the New Year in NYC, watching the ball drop at midnight
**Celebrate the 4th of July in Washington DC
**Earn 1,000,000 travel miles
**Go on a trip around-the-world
**Visit all 50 US states
---Alabama
---Alaska
---Arizona
---Arkansas
---California
---Colorado
---Connecticut
---Delaware
---Florida
---Georgia
---Hawaii
---Idaho
---Illinois
---Indiana
---Iowa
---Kansas
---Kentucky
---Louisiana
---Maine
---Maryland
---Massachusetts
---Michigan
---Minnesota
---Mississippi
---Missouri
---Montana
---Nebraska
---Nevada
---New Hampshire
---New Jersey
---New Mexico
---New York
---North Carolina
---North Dakota
---Ohio
---Oklahoma
---Oregon
---Pennsylvania
---Rhode Island
---South Carolina
---South Dakota
---Tennessee
---Texas
---Utah
---Vermont
---Virginia
---Washington
---Washington, DC
---West Virginia
---Wisconsin
---Wyoming
**Get rid of all clutter and only keep what matters most
**Dip my toes into every ocean
---Arctic Ocean
---Atlantic Ocean
---Indian Ocean
---Pacific Ocean
**Visit every continent
---Africa
---Antarctica
---Asia
---Australia
---Europe
---North America
---South America
**Go to an NBA all star game
**Go to a Dallas Mavericks game
**Go to the Kentucky Derby

0 comments: