BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Catch Up

I know, I know. I'm a bad blogger. (It's not like anyone ever reads this blog, so I'm not sure why I care, but I do!)

So much has happened since my last post (on May 25th). Here is just a sampling of blog-worthy events in my life.

My hubby, the always beautiful Dirk Werner Nowitzki beat the Miami Heat and is now a world champion! We were all so so excited!

I've started my third year of grad school. And I failed my first test while in grad school. 13 baby. Out of 100. Not my finest moment. I've since made 2 100's, so take that, Ethics. :)

I've caught the pinterest bug. And I'm obsessed. 

I've missed my sweet grandpa more times than I care to count.

Glee and Grey's Anatomy arrived on my doorstep.

My puppies keep getting cuter and my family is still top notch.

All in all, I'd say life has been good.

Here's to being a more frequent blogger!

0 comments: