BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day 12

Man, what a day! I awoke today to find out that my toilet which was definitely not working last night was magically working! It flushed fine and nothing came up from the bathtub! And then later in the day, I walked into my bathroom and there was some funky looking grime in the tub. Insert major "UUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" here. After some more plunging and praying, it was determined that a plumber will be called first thing Monday morning. Which leads me to my list of things I'm thankful for today!

1) The fact that I have somewhere easy and clean to take a shower tomorrow! (Thanks, mom!)
2) Paper towels. No idea if that was really poop in the tub, but if so, those paper towels my Mom used to clean them up sure saved the day!
3) Text messages
4) Good customer service (at AT&T no less!)
5) iTunes.

Keep your fingers crossed that the plumbing issue can be (quickly!!!) easily fixed and not cause me 900 million dollars.

0 comments: