BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Random Sunday Thoughts

It's 9:15 and I'm sitting in my living room wishing I had a laundry fairy. I really don't mind washing my laundry--how hard is it to put in some clothes, add some detergent, turn a knob and wait an hour before transferring them to a machine right beside it, turn another knob and wait another hour for the clothes to be dry--but what I do hate is having to fold it all, hang it up, and put it away. It just takes forever!

I can NOT believe it's already March. January and February flew by! I'm not complaining, but whoa, it went fast! I'm really bummed that I won't get a spring break this year. Boo for being in the real world.

I really need for $20,000 to fall into my lap (without me having to pay it back). I went to a home show today and got the itch to change up my kitchen. I want some mosaic back splash, new counter tops, and white cabinets in my kitchen.

I'm off to do all that laundry that my laundry fairy forgot. Have a great week! 




0 comments: